It all started with a
Sustainable Valley Group (SVG), a 501(c)3 nonprofit, began in 2003 with the goal of helping generate a financially and environmentally sustainable economy. In 2011, SVG took on the Green Island Project.The Green Island has the infrastructure in place to welcome new, innovative businesses along with being located at a transportation hub. This makes an ideal place for implementation of the goal to create a strong, local green economy.Read More
The Santa Train is coming to B.F. November 21!
Trains leave Bellows Falls at 9:30 and 2:00 for the round trip to Chester.
Click here for information and tickets.
Holiday Dinner Train, Nov. 21, 5:30
Round trip to Chester from Bellows Falls with dinner, a bar car, and entertainment.
New this year: Also a holiday dinner train with bar car at 5:30.
SVG has the following commercial space available immediately:
- Suitable for commercial/light industrial & storage for lease
- Located at the transportation hub on the Island in BF
- 1,925 s.f. w/loading dock, kitchen, 5yr lease, at $1,200/mo.
- 2,000 s.f. w/loading dock, arts buildlnq- 1 year lease, $1,000/mo.
- Office at 180sf $250/mo. or can share.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 802·376·9534 or visit us at sustainablevalleygroup.org