All tenants must be consistent with our mission:
Green Island Project’s mission is to create economic and cultural revitalization through:
- Energy conservation, curtailment & efficiency
- Renewable energy
- Permaculture & strengthening local food systems
30 Island Street owned by Sustainable Valley Group
6000 square feet
Renovations began in October 2012 and tenants occupying in September 2013.
- Rreal Warm – solar powered space heaters
- SEVCA – textile recycling
- Green Island Bio Fuels
Fully leased at this time – no space available.
33 Bridge Street owned by Island Corporation
27,944 square feet
SVG has a Master Lease on part of this property. Current SVG tenant:
- Soveren – Westminster Vermont solar company
50 Depot Street – Union Station owned by Green Mountain Railroad
SVG has a master lease on part of this property. Space currently available for:
- Restaurant space – available for various fit-up and/or collaboration with schools and youth services as a teaching restaurant.
For details on pricing, space availability and to schedule a site visit contact:
Gary Fox, Director
Sustainable Valley Group